Sunday, October 01, 2006




Here is my updated picture of the haunted house. I was able to work onte top half yesterday for a bit. We were cleaning up for company and the hubby actually told me to stop and he would do the cleaning, he wanted me to work on this and get it done. I was in shock and had to do a double take. I still have one ghost that goes in the dorrway that needs finishing but my 4 year old daughter had wanted to help me on this so i have been letting her work on that one. He's about half finished and then I will do the outside overcasting and french knots to finish him up. I definitly will finish this up this week though. I am determined to do so.

Okay as for last night, we had Enya and Toby over to play spades and drink Pina coladas. I either had 3 or 6 but I was wasted by the time they left. 10 minutes later I was praying to the white porcelein god. Enya was wasted too and i found out that my hubby who swear he is so great at spades really does suck at it amd he was my partner last night. anyway, I woke up with a hangover so bad I could hardly move to get out of bed, so when I did I took an IBuprofen and went back to bed and made the hubby get up and take care of the kids. I slept till 1130 and I still feel a bit hungover which isn't really like me. Today we are going to go grocery shopping too.

2 comments on " "

Dawn B. on Sunday, October 01, 2006 5:00:00 PM said...

I like the haunted house you are making good progress. I have a migrain today if that makes you fell better about your hang over. LOL

Leeland on Monday, October 02, 2006 2:21:00 AM said...

Your haunted house is coming along nicely, and your hubby's desire to see it finished is the biggest incentive!
Using the glow-in-the-dark thread for the ghost in the san man freebie is a great idea!
Take care!

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez