Tuesday, October 03, 2006




Well, just wanted to give you guys an update. Surprisingly between the weekend and yesterday I got a lot done. This is my progress as of last night. I am hoping to finish it up today.

There is a mandatory parent/teacher conference today at 1445 with Destiny's teacher Mrs Staggs. It was so nice of them to throw this in last minute and let us know in their weekly newsletter.

Tomorrow I have a doctors appoinment just to get two referrels so I can schedule the surgery to have my polyp removed and also to get my leg x rayed and the metal rod removed. After that all these surgeries and doctors appointments should be done with at last. I can't wait, hopefully things will go back to normal after that.

I also decided I want to work again and want to put Kiley into daycare. I found out I can be a substitute teacher at the elementary school and make $90 a day there. I will also be off in time to pick up Destiny so it won't interfere with that at all. Talked to the hubby and he really didn't say much but I know we need the money right now to get bills paid off. We pay about $650 a month in furniture payments and thats for about another 2 years and that puts a serious dent in our money each month.

2 comments on " "

Dawn B. on Tuesday, October 03, 2006 4:03:00 AM said...

Good luck with the leg & job. Any sighn of my pin cusion yet?

Unknown on Tuesday, October 03, 2006 8:46:00 AM said...

nothing yet, but I know hubby won't go to the post office until Friday. I would go but its been raining hard everyday this week so I am afraid to slip again and mess my leg and ankles back up, so I have been a homebody this week.

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez