Thursday, May 31, 2007
Labels: TOL Sampler
Monday, May 28, 2007
Ring O' Roses by Periphaeria Designs
14 count tan Aida
Started and Completed: April 09, 2007
Friday, May 25, 2007
32 count Linen from Silkweaver
Started: October 6, 2006
Completed: May 25, 2007
Wednesday, May 23, 2007
Tuesday, May 22, 2007
Sorry mom I don't have any new ones of yah. ;) Did you know my mom was born the same year Barbie was? Yep, she's as old as Barbie. :)
Monday, May 21, 2007
Labels: Cross Stitch
Friday, May 18, 2007
And I even found some Peacock scissors to match:
And I also mailed out my May flowers exchange and my book/bookmark exchange and I will send pictures of those when I know my partners have received them. It was my very first bookmark and since I got behind I had to put one together quickly.
I am still working on PIF gifts. I will be mailing out a couple of them on my next pay day so you can look forward to pictures of those as they are received. :)
Here goes:1.Each player must state 8 random facts/habits about themselves.2.People who are tagged write a blog post about their own 8 random things and post these rules.3.At the end of your blog, you need to tag 8 people and post their names.4. Don't forget to leave them a comment and tell them they're tagged and to read your blog.
1. I have to have my cup o' joe each morning or I basically can't/won't function throughout the day
2. I am the only one in my house who cleans the kitchen. Even when I was laid up in the hospital last year for a week, my DH just let the dishes pile up.
3. I get bored living in the same place for more than one year at a time.
4. I rearrange our furniture every 6 months, I get bored with the way it looks.
5. I hate taking my daughter to school in the mornings, I make my DH do it.
6. I hate being late anywhere, it grinds on my nerves and my DH is the king of tardiness so I tell him we have to be there 15 minutes before the actual appointment so while he thinks we're late we're actually on time!
7. I have hypertension because things stress me out so easily that it makes my blood pressure high. I am a highly stressed out person...
8. I won't drink coffee without my flavored creamer and I love my coffee strong.
Okay so thse aren't the most exciting 8 things but I am in the middle of my coffee so consider this my brain not being fully awake.
I tag: Dawn, Natalie, Mercy, Tuula, Pamela, Dani, and Chiloe
Thursday, May 17, 2007
And tomorrow I will have for you a final picture of the Peacock stitching chair. It will be mailed out late but I will email my mom and let her know her gift is on its way. She can blame me praying to the big white porcelien god for it being late, all I can say is thanks Destiny and Kiley for sharing. I am also mailing out a couple of exchanges too so when those are recieved I'll post photos of those.
This has also made me realize I need to get cracking with my PIF gifts so I won't be starting any new projects except for the exchanges I am already signed up for. That way I can get a few done, this really got the ideas rolling in my head. :)
Tuesday, May 15, 2007
One of the houses we passed on the boat ride
Us all together on the top of the boat, aww
Monday, May 14, 2007
Thursday, May 10, 2007
2. When was the last time you shaved? Tuesday morning
3. What were you doing this morning at 8 a.m.? Sending my daughter out the door to school along with her father who drives her there
4. What were you doing 15 minutes ago? Checking my email
5. Are you any good at math? Yes, I have an AA in Accounting
6. Your prom night? I never went since the bf didn't dance
7. Do you have any famous ancestors? Yes, a queen and king that were in Ireland, though I don't know where exactly but we had a castle.
8. Have you had to take a loan out for school? No my school was paid for by the state of Texas.
9. Do you know the words to the song on your myspace profile? Yes, So Cold by Breaking Benjamin
10. What is your myspace profile? HeidiBanfill (I'm so unimaginative)
11. Last thing received in the mail? Crochet! magazine
12. How many different beverages have you had today? 2, Crystal Light and Coca-cola
13. Do you ever leave messages on people’s answering machines? Not always.
14. Who did you lose your CONCERT virginity to? I saw Evanescence in FL before they left to tour in Europe
15. What’s the most painful dental procedure you’ve had? Caps
16. What is out your back door? My balcony
17. Any plans for Friday night? Yes, the family and I are going to a bonfire
18. Do you like what the ocean does to your hair? No
19. Have you ever received one of those big tins of 3 different popcorns? Yes several years ago
20. Have you ever been to a planetarium? Yes, when I was in elementary school
21. Do you re-use towels after you shower? No, not unless I need to clean a spill on the floor
22. Some things you are excited about? My Dh just got promoted to SPC
23. What is your favorite flavor of JELLO? I hate Jello
24. Describe your keychain(s)? A Tatty Teddy and a pink one with shoes and handbags that says 'will work for shoes'
25. When was the last time you spoke in front of a large group of people? In high school in speech class
26. What kind of winter coat do you own? A mid length white fur coat (Its fake fur)
27. What was the weather like on your graduation day? 95 degrees farenheit and beautiful
28. Do you sleep with the door to your room open or closed? Open, I have this closterphobia thing if the door is closed.
Tuesday, May 08, 2007
Labels: Cross Stitch, exchange, Peacock Stitching Chair, PIF, Post Card Exchange
Also I was part of a mystery exchange, here's what I sent since she has now received it:
And here's what I received in return from Iseabail, its a covered tape measure, beautiful BTW: And finally I have been working on the Peacock stitching chair. Here's some pics of the WIP:This is the arm bands and the front of the drawer, theres a tassel that goes in the middle of the initials and the year. The bands took me 2 days to get done as I had to be sure they were opposite so when put together they would match.
She's learning to knit and all and only had one set of needles so I bought her another 3 sets, plus some stitch markers, yarn, floss, a mix of teas, aida fabric and a card. I'm glad she liked it all. :o)