Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Happy Birthday Mom!



1983 - My mom and us three kids (I'm the far right)

Another oldie

Sorry mom I don't have any new ones of yah. ;) Did you know my mom was born the same year Barbie was? Yep, she's as old as Barbie. :)





6 comments on "Happy Birthday Mom!"

Vonna Pfeiffer on Tuesday, May 22, 2007 12:25:00 PM said...

Happy Birthday to you Mom :)

Jamie on Tuesday, May 22, 2007 6:36:00 PM said...

Wow you finished that pretty quickly! I love the peacock chair and scissor fob for your Mom's bday. Happy bday! Your stash also looks great and a postcard went in the mail today!

Karin on Tuesday, May 22, 2007 10:17:00 PM said...

I love the stitching chair - Happy Birthday to your mom!

Nicole & Phil on Wednesday, May 23, 2007 1:38:00 AM said...

I am sure your mum doesn't want us all to know she is as old as Barbie! LOL.......I hope she has a great day!

Lillie on Wednesday, May 23, 2007 2:39:00 AM said...

Wow! with 3 kids, she do looks good!!
Happy Birthday to your, Mom.
Thank you for sharing the photos.

Leeny on Wednesday, May 23, 2007 2:41:00 AM said...

I hope your mother had a great birthday! :) I love all your latest finishes, they look great!

eileen :)

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez