Friday, May 18, 2007

I have been tagged!


Carto and Daisygirl have tagged me so
Here goes:1.Each player must state 8 random facts/habits about themselves.2.People who are tagged write a blog post about their own 8 random things and post these rules.3.At the end of your blog, you need to tag 8 people and post their names.4. Don't forget to leave them a comment and tell them they're tagged and to read your blog.
1. I have to have my cup o' joe each morning or I basically can't/won't function throughout the day
2. I am the only one in my house who cleans the kitchen. Even when I was laid up in the hospital last year for a week, my DH just let the dishes pile up.
3. I get bored living in the same place for more than one year at a time.
4. I rearrange our furniture every 6 months, I get bored with the way it looks.
5. I hate taking my daughter to school in the mornings, I make my DH do it.
6. I hate being late anywhere, it grinds on my nerves and my DH is the king of tardiness so I tell him we have to be there 15 minutes before the actual appointment so while he thinks we're late we're actually on time!
7. I have hypertension because things stress me out so easily that it makes my blood pressure high. I am a highly stressed out person...
8. I won't drink coffee without my flavored creamer and I love my coffee strong.

Okay so thse aren't the most exciting 8 things but I am in the middle of my coffee so consider this my brain not being fully awake.

I tag: Dawn, Natalie, Mercy, Tuula, Pamela, Dani, and Chiloe

2 comments on "I have been tagged!"

Annemarie on Friday, May 18, 2007 8:40:00 AM said...

Ah! Another coffee lover! Very good. I love your PIF gift from Tuula. It's beautiful, Heidi!

Dani - tkdchick on Sunday, May 20, 2007 7:21:00 PM said...

thanks for sharing a little bit about yourself!

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez