Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Stress Killer


That's right I have pulled this out once again. I plan to work on this until its finished though since its been nagging at me for a bit now. I did get the entire left side of the white done and a bit of the top last night, so maybe by Saturday I will have a happy dance.

3 comments on "Stress Killer"

Dawn B. on Wednesday, May 23, 2007 3:56:00 AM said...

Thanks for the comment and I hope you was able to get Stress Buster done. I had fun stitching that one.

Barbara J on Wednesday, May 23, 2007 4:40:00 AM said...

Good for you Heidi. We have to finish up all those WIPs that's been put aside.

Dani - tkdchick on Wednesday, May 23, 2007 12:22:00 PM said...

You go girl!!!!!

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez