Monday, May 28, 2007

May Flowers Exchange & TOL sampler part 4


My May Flowers Exchange through Robin's Nest was received. :) I sent to Judith in the Netherlands. I'm glad you liked it Judith.




Ring O' Roses by Periphaeria Designs


14 count tan Aida


Started and Completed: April 09, 2007



I also completed part 4 of the TOL Sampler. That means its now half done!

6 comments on "May Flowers Exchange & TOL sampler part 4"

Vonna Pfeiffer on Monday, May 28, 2007 6:45:00 AM said...

Cute biscornu Heidi and I love the sampler!

DaisyGirl on Monday, May 28, 2007 9:23:00 AM said...

What a great present. I've not done one of those yet. It looks hard to put together. hahahope you have the day off!
Donna

Margaret on Monday, May 28, 2007 11:08:00 AM said...

This is such a lovely sampler Heidi and must be wonderful to stitch on.
What a pretty fob!! Great gift!!

stitcherw on Monday, May 28, 2007 11:09:00 AM said...

The biscornu turned out lovely, and your sampler is so pretty, the colors on it are gorgeous.
Sue

Dawn B. on Wednesday, May 30, 2007 3:15:00 AM said...

Gret biscornu and congrats on the half way mark.

Sharon on Saturday, June 09, 2007 12:20:00 AM said...

Your biscornu exchange is very pretty! Nice work on the sampler!

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez