Tuesday, May 15, 2007


Okay so I have been stitching but I can't show right now. I stitched a bookmark for an exchange which is going out tomorrow as it is pouring all day today so I will venture out tomorrow to the post office. Also today I have plans to complete the stitching on my peacock stitching chair and get it pieced together as it needs to go out tomorrow too so that my mom receives it on time.
In the meantime, I have some pictures of Bamberg to share with you. This past weekend we went to the Cathedral and on a boat ride through Bambergs rivers and had lunch at the cutest little mom and pop Italian restaurant.

The cathedral

One of the houses we passed on the boat ride

Us all together on the top of the boat, aww

5 comments on " "

Cheryl on Tuesday, May 15, 2007 4:46:00 AM said...

Great pictures! That cathedral looks amazing!

Barbara J on Tuesday, May 15, 2007 5:39:00 AM said...

That's a nice holiday! Great family outing!

BeckySC on Tuesday, May 15, 2007 8:19:00 AM said...

Wonderful pics :)
Have a great day!

DaisyGirl on Tuesday, May 15, 2007 2:25:00 PM said...

Your family photos are great! Plus, I hope you don't mind, I tagged you!
Donna

Vonna Pfeiffer on Wednesday, May 16, 2007 7:38:00 AM said...

Lovely pictures and an even more delightful family :)
You must be proud!

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez