Friday, May 18, 2007

Peacock Stitching Chair complete!


Well, here it is completed and mailed out, though she will be getting it a few days late since I was sick and all. Here are some pics of it finished:


And I even found some Peacock scissors to match:



And I also mailed out my May flowers exchange and my book/bookmark exchange and I will send pictures of those when I know my partners have received them. It was my very first bookmark and since I got behind I had to put one together quickly.

I am still working on PIF gifts. I will be mailing out a couple of them on my next pay day so you can look forward to pictures of those as they are received. :)

14 comments on "Peacock Stitching Chair complete!"

Carto on Sunday, May 20, 2007 7:43:00 AM said...

Hey there Heidi ;)

Wowee this looks fantastic - well done on a wonderful finish. And great job on finding a pair of peacock scissors - great job! :)x

Kiwi Jo on Sunday, May 20, 2007 9:40:00 AM said...

Congratulations! It turned out beautifully!

Cheryl on Sunday, May 20, 2007 10:13:00 AM said...

Wow, the stitching chair is amazing! Congratulations

BeckySC on Sunday, May 20, 2007 2:38:00 PM said...

Congratulations :) It looks wonderful :)

Vonna Pfeiffer on Sunday, May 20, 2007 3:17:00 PM said...

Oh...it looks SUPER :)

Margaret on Sunday, May 20, 2007 5:36:00 PM said...

Stunning Heidi!! I am in awe of your gorgeous Peacock Chair.

Jenn on Sunday, May 20, 2007 6:56:00 PM said...

Very nice! you did a great job with it.

Dani - tkdchick on Sunday, May 20, 2007 7:20:00 PM said...

Heidi.. your chair looks fantastic! LOL I think you're the fourth to tag me!!!

Anonymous said...

wow, it's wonderful :)very well done. You can be proud of yourself :)

I was going to start it yesterday, but did not find the kit until I started a model. I put it where I can see it, so I will be able to start it after the model.

Sharon on Sunday, May 20, 2007 10:53:00 PM said...

A fabulous finish Heidi! congratulatons.

Lillie on Monday, May 21, 2007 1:11:00 AM said...

Congratulation Heidi! Its beautiful and awesome..very well done!

Tuula on Monday, May 21, 2007 11:15:00 PM said...

Wow, wonderful job Heidi! Congratulations!

Mylene on Tuesday, May 22, 2007 2:49:00 AM said...

WOW, it's simply beautiful. Well done.

stitcherw on Monday, May 28, 2007 11:13:00 AM said...

Boy am I behind in my blogging, I just saw that you finished your chair. It turned out gorgeous. These are so pretty, and so unique. Congrats on your wonderful finish.
Sue

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez