Thursday, May 10, 2007

Another Meme


1. Explain what ended your last relationship? He was leaving to alternative school (the school you go to when you get kicked out of high school)
2. When was the last time you shaved? Tuesday morning
3. What were you doing this morning at 8 a.m.? Sending my daughter out the door to school along with her father who drives her there
4. What were you doing 15 minutes ago? Checking my email
5. Are you any good at math? Yes, I have an AA in Accounting
6. Your prom night? I never went since the bf didn't dance
7. Do you have any famous ancestors? Yes, a queen and king that were in Ireland, though I don't know where exactly but we had a castle.
8. Have you had to take a loan out for school? No my school was paid for by the state of Texas.
9. Do you know the words to the song on your myspace profile? Yes, So Cold by Breaking Benjamin
10. What is your myspace profile? HeidiBanfill (I'm so unimaginative)
11. Last thing received in the mail? Crochet! magazine
12. How many different beverages have you had today? 2, Crystal Light and Coca-cola
13. Do you ever leave messages on people’s answering machines? Not always.
14. Who did you lose your CONCERT virginity to? I saw Evanescence in FL before they left to tour in Europe
15. What’s the most painful dental procedure you’ve had? Caps
16. What is out your back door? My balcony
17. Any plans for Friday night? Yes, the family and I are going to a bonfire
18. Do you like what the ocean does to your hair? No
19. Have you ever received one of those big tins of 3 different popcorns? Yes several years ago
20. Have you ever been to a planetarium? Yes, when I was in elementary school
21. Do you re-use towels after you shower? No, not unless I need to clean a spill on the floor
22. Some things you are excited about? My Dh just got promoted to SPC
23. What is your favorite flavor of JELLO? I hate Jello
24. Describe your keychain(s)? A Tatty Teddy and a pink one with shoes and handbags that says 'will work for shoes'
25. When was the last time you spoke in front of a large group of people? In high school in speech class
26. What kind of winter coat do you own? A mid length white fur coat (Its fake fur)
27. What was the weather like on your graduation day? 95 degrees farenheit and beautiful
28. Do you sleep with the door to your room open or closed? Open, I have this closterphobia thing if the door is closed.

0 comments on "Another Meme"

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez