Thursday, May 17, 2007

PIF gift


Well, I was so sick yesterday and then this lovely PIF gift from Tuula came in. She did a christmas theme and made a little ornament for me and also sent some bookmarks, fabric and two hand dyed floss from Dragon Floss. Thank you Tuula, I love it and it certaintly made me feel a bit better. :o)


And tomorrow I will have for you a final picture of the Peacock stitching chair. It will be mailed out late but I will email my mom and let her know her gift is on its way. She can blame me praying to the big white porcelien god for it being late, all I can say is thanks Destiny and Kiley for sharing. I am also mailing out a couple of exchanges too so when those are recieved I'll post photos of those.

This has also made me realize I need to get cracking with my PIF gifts so I won't be starting any new projects except for the exchanges I am already signed up for. That way I can get a few done, this really got the ideas rolling in my head. :)

10 comments on "PIF gift"

Vonna Pfeiffer on Thursday, May 17, 2007 10:48:00 AM said...

That is the worst...the porcelin worship...I had it yesterday too...I'm still feeling a little so, so, but at least better than yesterday...get better :)

Your PIF gift received looks fantastic!

Jenn on Thursday, May 17, 2007 11:45:00 AM said...

What a pretty PIF gift you recieved. I hope you are feeling better.

Carto on Thursday, May 17, 2007 1:55:00 PM said...

Hey there Heidi! I hope you're feeling better. I've not been feeling brilliant myself these last few days so I know how you feel. By the way, I hope you don't mind, but I've tagged you! Visit my blog to find out how to play. I hope you don't mind. Take care my friend xx

Cheryl on Thursday, May 17, 2007 2:52:00 PM said...

Lovely PIF gift! Hope you feel better soon

Tuula on Thursday, May 17, 2007 11:57:00 PM said...

Hello Heidi! I´m so glad that you liked your PIF-gift. Hope that you feel better already...

Sharon on Friday, May 18, 2007 12:11:00 PM said...

What a lovely pif gift!

stitcherw on Saturday, May 19, 2007 9:29:00 AM said...

What a pretty PIF to receive. Looking forward to seeing pictures of the peacock chair. Hope you're feeling better soon.
Sue

Karin on Saturday, May 19, 2007 9:37:00 AM said...

It's a lovely PIF gift! Congrats.

Carol on Saturday, May 19, 2007 9:55:00 PM said...

What a sweet gift you got!

Dani - tkdchick on Sunday, May 20, 2007 7:22:00 PM said...

what a great pif!

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez