Tuesday, October 03, 2006


It's done! I finished all the stitching last night before I went to bed and I put it all together this morning! I am so glad its finally finished. I am putting it on my front door. Comments are welcome.

On another good note, Dawn got her pin cushion in yesterday. That went fast to her, I mailed it on Friday so....3 or 4 days to get to her? That's the fastest I have seen mail get delivered. Anyway so since she received it, I have published my WIP posts and pictures of it, so if your interested, have a looksie in the September archives. Or more for your convenience I have reposted the final picture of the pin cushion. She said she loved it and she loved the way I had put the colors in the design. I'll admit I think it came out better than I had expected. I also love the smell of leather so it was fun to finally get to work with it. My mom use to work for a company that made leather so when they got pieces they couldn't use my mom got to keep them and thats where I had gotten this particular piece. Theres nothing wrong with them, they were just too small for the place to use.

Okay as for non stitch talk, the mandatory meeting yesterday at Destiny's school was retarded. There was a physciatrist there talking about how kids and there reintergration goes. It took an hour and a half before the teacher mentioned that the babysitters that were watching our kids for all of us parents had to leave. The good thing is it counted toward our required volunteer hours and since both the hubby and I went, it was 3 hours counted towards us, now only another 57 hours to go, lol. These meetings are quartely though so thats another 9 hours we will have to go to, between the DH and I.

0 comments on " "

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez