Tuesday, October 24, 2006

New Project


Okay just a quickie. I have started a new project but it is in crochet and I am afraid I will not be telling you what it is or have any progress pictures for you since it is a christmas gift and the person it is for reads this blog.

On the stitching side, I am very tempted to start this:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The Chinese Goddess of Mercy. I was at hobby lobby awhile back before I moved here to germany and they were having a huge discount sale on leaflets and so I got this one for $1.00 originally priced $11.66 I also found a few of the others in the collection. I had gotten the floss for it about a month ago but couldn't find the color i needed except a few weeks ago I found it and got two yards of it. 1 yard for this one and another yard for another one of them that I had bought with it. So now here it is calling to me 'stitch me!' Even though I know I still have to finish the stress killer, its just the border left but I am dredding all those white stitches. So I will end up jumping inbetween projects right now I think.

1 comments on "New Project"

CindyMae on Tuesday, October 24, 2006 7:10:00 PM said...

I have found that working with two or three projects at once is a really good thing. I use to think that I would never do that, I did not think that I would be able to keep up. But since I have started doing it, I really enjoy it. It makes the bigger projects not seem so bad. The Chinese Goddess of Mercy looks lovely and what a great buy!

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez