Thursday, October 05, 2006


So the hubby finally remembers to go check our PO box yesterday and I was wonderfully surprised! First of all the Pin Cushion Dawn had sent to me finally arrived and also inside she had sent me two skeins of floss, some winnie the pooh patterns and a winnie the pooh pez dispenser. You see I absolutely love winnie the pooh and collect it too. She used heart buttons in the corner and a little cat charm with another charm that says made with love. I absolutely love it! Not to mention purple is my favorite color.


My second surprise was that finally me new tablecloth and placemats finally came in! It only took a month to get here but I love it! The hubby and I had been looking for a longtime now for the perfect tablecloth and placemats and finally we did online and it felt like an eternity for them to get here.
And finally my third surprise was that the floss my floss mommy had sent me had finally arrived! Now I have the floss for my next three projects, though there are 5 colors missing but most likely my fault when I made the list so next week I will probably just order them online. she also found some felt for me so I can make the needlebook I wanted to. Finding supplies here in Germany is like finding a needle in a haystack. Unless you are a scrapbooker person then, you can find supplies everywhere!

0 comments on " "

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez