Monday, October 09, 2006


Well I wanted to show you my progress over the weekend. I had never done anything on such a high count of linen or aida before so I thought this would take me longer. But, once you get going on it its pretty easy. I think I may start using the higher counts now. Anyway, once blogger wants to be nice and upload photos I will post progress pics.

But things on this project have to be put on hold as I have an ornament exchange I need to get working on. The mailout is November 10th but if I wait until last minute I won't want to do it and then it will drag as I do it. Hopefully I can finish it this week and get it mailed out shortly after.

How was everyones weekends? Mine was pretty good. Mike and I finally got Kileys room painted pink. She was squealing with excitement the whole time. It matches her Hello Kitty room and yesterday we also found a good room size rug to lay onto the floor for both girls but it will have to wait until we have some money.

Destiny is getting even more stubborn than ever lately. Last week she trashed her room. I had asked her for days to clean it and even grounding her to her room didn't work. I took away all her movies and even removed her beloved princess kitchen telling her she could have it back when the bedroom was clean. I even was nice and removed all her dirty clothes from the room, asking her to just put the toys in her toy box. But still her room is not clean. She has been spanked several times and still nothing. I don't know what to do with her...

3 comments on " "

Dawn B. on Wednesday, October 11, 2006 4:42:00 AM said...

Things are good here in texas. Chilly mornings and hot afternoons. I have to aslo finish my ornament for that exchnage. Blogger makes alot of people mad with that stuburness it tends to have all to oftten. Maybe she will clean her room today..

Margaret on Sunday, October 15, 2006 7:11:00 PM said...

Hope you'll have pictures soon.
Lucky Kiley with her Hello Kitty room. Do you think maybe Destiny is just being a little difficult because of all the attention to Kiley's room. I guess it's difficult being a little kid sometimes.
Margaret

Unknown on Sunday, October 15, 2006 10:29:00 PM said...

well, the weekend before we had painted Destiny's room and I had explained to her that since we did her room that we are now painting Kileys room.

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez