Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Kanzashi


Okay I saw these another another blog called My Little Mochi at http://www.casacenina.com/catalog/products_new.php?cPath=24 and she had made some little flowers called Kanzashi and if you go to this link http://www.vivcore.com/kanzashi_core.html you can see some other things this lady has made. Its amazing I think and it makes me want to try it out but I have to dig for some material here. There is a neat little tutorial on how to make these flowers too. But not on how to piece them together so that will be interesting trying to get them to hold together....

I also wanted to show you this real quick. It's my exchange for the ornament exchange. I decided to stick with the snowman theme and am sending as rewuired one stitched and one bought ornament. Added bonus: my iris folded snowman card and a ornament/pin with a cute little scarf and hat. :-) Its going to Australia. This lady doesn't read my blog so its ok to post all this. I hope she likes it, it's all in her christmas colors.

5 comments on "Kanzashi"

Barb on Wednesday, October 25, 2006 4:53:00 AM said...

The snowmen are cute. Thank you for your comments to my blog. The designer of Bathing Puppy was Stoney Creek through a license agreement which has since expired so they are no longer available on the market.

Margaret on Wednesday, October 25, 2006 10:03:00 AM said...

Adorable Heidi!! You will be making someone very happy.
Thanks for your book tag. I must admit when I read you'd tagged me I was a little worried until I saw what the theme was. I LOVE BOOKS!!!
Margaret

Vonna Pfeiffer on Saturday, October 28, 2006 8:40:00 AM said...

Hi Heidi! Thanks for visiting my blog! Come back anytime!!
I love your snowman card and all the little gifties your sending for your exchange! Great Job!!
:o) Vonna

CindyMae on Saturday, October 28, 2006 11:47:00 AM said...

Hey Heidi! I just love the snowman ornament exchange items. That is just too cute! I tried clicking the links in your post and was unable to get to them, just to let you know. It may be me though, I have been having issues with my ISP!

With Stitching Love,
Cindy

Unknown on Monday, October 30, 2006 4:40:00 AM said...

Sorry about the links, for some reason blogger doesn't like when I post them like that so I just put the web addy up so you can click them and they should go now. Thanks for letting me know they didn't work.

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez