Thursday, October 19, 2006

Happy mail day!


I got in the floss I had ordered! 210 Skeins! I know its alot but I go through a lot too and I have to order it all online isnce there is no store here in town. I only paid about 10 cents for each skein so I ordered these 2 packages. I am sooo happy!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

2 comments on "Happy mail day!"

CindyMae on Saturday, October 21, 2006 12:10:00 AM said...

Hey, you can NEVER have to much floss!!!!!

Unknown on Saturday, October 21, 2006 12:21:00 AM said...

LOL that's what I told my husband when he opened the box for me and saw the floss.

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez