Monday, October 16, 2006



Okay I finished up my snowman ornament this afternoon and used the sewing machine to put a decorative stitch all around it but the machine hated the thread I used for the hanger and messed up the last 2 inches so I am going to
find a thread puller and see if i can remove the stitches and redo them. This is my VERY first ornament I have ever made. How does it look? I hope she likes it. But I also hope I can fix the messed up part too.

3 comments on " "

Dawn B. on Monday, October 16, 2006 11:51:00 AM said...

Owww he his just too cute.. I like the stitching around the edge. I will have to try that on my next project

Leeland on Monday, October 16, 2006 3:45:00 PM said...

This is a lovely ornament, Heidi! You can be very proud of yourself!
Hugs!

Barb on Tuesday, October 17, 2006 7:50:00 PM said...

The snowmen are adorable! Glad you found them. The ornament is so cute.

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez