Friday, October 06, 2006

Stress Killer




Okay so I chose this as my new project, Its called Stress Killer and its a freebie by www.cross-stitch-board.com This has been in my to do list for awhile now. I am stitching it on 32 count Belfast Linen called 'Boo!' Kinda fits this months theme, huh? I didn't pick it on the color name though. I just liked the thought of it on this color and I am doing it on 2 over 2. I'll post a picture later this week on my progress.

3 comments on "Stress Killer"

Dawn B. on Saturday, October 07, 2006 3:29:00 AM said...

This one looks like a fun project.
Where on EMS did you find this? The link did not work for me.

Unknown on Saturday, October 07, 2006 9:19:00 AM said...

Its on the EMS board at www.cross-stitch-board.com under downloads and then under miscellaneous, she has it labeled as I'm stitching, do not disturb but when you print the pattern it says Stress Killer.

I'll get the link fixed, thanks.

Margaret on Monday, October 09, 2006 8:13:00 AM said...

So cute Heidi. Looking forward to progress pictures.
Margaret

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez