Wednesday, October 18, 2006

I Was Tagged


I was tagged by Dawn !!!

The rules; List seven songs you are into right now. No matter what the genre, whether or not they have words, or even if they're not any good, but they must be songs you're really enjoying now. Post these instructions in your blog along with your seven songs. Then tag seven other people to see what they're listening to.

Okay here they are and in no particular order:

1. Unfaithful by Rhianna
2. So Cold by Breaking Benjamin
3. Vampires by Godsmack
4. I F**king Hate You by Godsmack
5. Hips don't Lie by shakira
6. Pump It by Blacked Eyed Peas
7. Call Me When Your Sober by Evanescence

And now I tag:

1. Patternuts
2. Tracy
3. Nita
4. JerWife
5. stitchingKorner
6. AngelSan
7. tirefils

0 comments on "I Was Tagged"

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez