Tuesday, March 31, 2009

My horrible Tuesday


Well, today started out good. I got Destiny off to school and then started re designing my little sisters blog per her request. Kiley dozed off so I went to take a cat nap and slept a few more hours. Got up and finished Heather's blog up and sent her email saying it was finished. Destiny arrived home with a note saying Ballet was at last starting up again but registration was last Friday! so I anxiously call and asked if they still had a slot open, yay they did and only $30 USD a month! woohoo! Sure beats the $80 USD a month CYS wanted. So I find out that 1st grades 1st practice is in like 2 minutes! So we rush down there and I shove her into class late. I even got Kiley registered and found out 4 yr old ballet is right after 1st grades so yay! So I come home afterwards at 530 pm get the kids fed and take Batista and the kids to play at friendship park till 8 pm and come home. Remember I told you DH was at training? Well, he says for me to call him and so I have tried and tried but no answer! I even texted him and nothing!

Did I mention the killer migraine I had this afternoon? It was so bad that light hurt and I was sick to my stomach from the pain. I popped 2 excedrin migraine when we got home from Ballet and then 2 more 20 minutes later just to kill it enough to take the kids outside. I'm alright now thankfully so tonight I am popping in a movie and working on MLOTS as she didn't get touched yesterday.

I hope your Tuesdays turn out better. Thanks for letting me rant.

6 comments on "My horrible Tuesday"

CindyMae on Tuesday, March 31, 2009 2:07:00 PM said...

I am sorry that you had a bad day! It does sound like it will end on a better note though. Hope that Migraine stays for away!

Anonymous said...

{{{{{{Heidi}}}}}}
and it always seems so much worse when you haven't got the other half there to kiss it better :)
Well done on the ballet precision timing - sounds like an achievement in itself!!

Yoyo on Wednesday, April 01, 2009 1:50:00 AM said...

Those mommy crises just never stop do they.

Do you have "soft serve ice cream" any where near you? I know you won't believe me but soft serve ice cream really does help my migraine. Doctors say I'm nuts but I've been keeping track, it works for about 65% of people. Works so well for me if I just mention the word 'headache' DH will run, not walk, to the Dairy Queen. Must be ice cream, does not work with frozen yogurt, also must be soft serve, doesn't work with the regular hard ice cream, and you can't buy a gallon and freeze it either, I tried..has to be fresh.

And all this as I can feel the beginning of a migraine behind my right eye....and it's almost 3am so DQ is not open yet, pretty sure it was the migraine coming on that woke me up though.

Chiloe on Wednesday, April 01, 2009 11:29:00 AM said...

I hope your wednesday was better ;-)

Maren on Friday, April 03, 2009 6:02:00 AM said...

Oh no. Sorry for the bad day, and here's to hoping it's not repeated anytime soon!

stitcherw on Saturday, April 04, 2009 7:35:00 PM said...

With all that going on, running here and there, no wonder you had a killer migrane that wouldn't go away. Hopefully it left and didn't come back the next day. Glad both girls were both able to make it into the ballet group too, that will be such fun for them. Cute barbie dresses you made for them, and your Lady is looking wonderful. Fun ort containers too, very colorful. Thanks so much for the award earlier. I'm behind in my reading so just saw it.
Sue

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez