Monday, March 30, 2009

MLOTS



I got some awesome stitching time in this weekend! So happy BTW. Here she is as of now. I mainly worked on the stitches using Petite Treasure Braid so all the new white you see is sparkly. ^_^ I plan to continue working on her today as well. DH asked me yesterday if "I was ever going to finish her as I have been working on her for a long time" I told him yes I will. I was afraid to tell him how long I had been actually working on her as he complains I have too many WIP's. Though really I don't, he doesn't always see when they are completed so he has only seen me working on them and when I start a new one.

DH is in graff this week for training and will not return till Thursday.

Next week is spring break for the kids and there is only a four day week this week as its a 4 day weekend this weekend. yipee!

How was everyone's weekend?

Today I had a complete blond moment. I was making this post this morning and my internet dropped out. I restarted the computer, restarted the broadband box and everything I could think of and still nothing so I do my errands, take the dog out, come in and clean up and then call TKS (our phone and internet company) and he has me check all the cords to the computer and the box and it turns out the internet cord was half plugged in. It must have been pulled on when Batitsta went under the desk, LOL I felt so stupid! Don't you check the cords first? I bet that tech was laughing at me as I sure was!

Batitsta went to the vet today too. He got his third distemper shot and his first rabies shot. One in each thigh of his back legs. He needed to be at least 15 weeks old before he could get his rabies vaccination. They weighed him and he is up to 37 lbs! He is gaining about 7 lbs every two weeks since we got him. And yes he is big enough now that he can jump on our oversized california king bed which made him so happy he tinkled on my bedspread! ewww! Luckily it didn't soak through any farther. Okay I know TMFI.

Happy Stitching!

Oh! If anyone doesn't like stitching on linen then you can always use evenweave to stitch a square for her baby blanket.

2 comments on "MLOTS"

CindyMae on Tuesday, March 31, 2009 12:58:00 PM said...

Beautiful progress! That is going to be so gorgeous!

Yoyo on Wednesday, April 01, 2009 2:09:00 AM said...

Excellent progress! Can't wait to see her spread out in all her glory. You remind me of the time I called the refrigerator repair man at $100 to walk in the door and he found a piece of 8 x 11 inch paper had been sucked up by the fan and was clattering against the protective grill in front of the fan, talk about feeling stupid.

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez