Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Coffin Buzz


Ok put this on my scanner again. Here is where I am at as of last night. With all that I had to do yesterday I only got the words "Bring Me Coffee" done. Sorry the scan is crooked, I have issues getting my stitching straight on the scanner. I am wondering if I have enough floss to finish it as I realized I am running low on my bobbin so today I am going to go search through my extra and see if I have a spare. I am using DMC 838 on this piece. I may need to put in an order with my floss mom as I think I need a few other colors as well refilled.

Anyway, today should be a relaxed day for me. I only have my laundry to do today and of course the normal day to day house cleaning and then I should be able to stitch away, hopefully.

HAPPY STITCHING!

EDITED TO ADD: I don't have another one!!!


5 comments on "Coffin Buzz"

Yoyo on Wednesday, March 18, 2009 5:27:00 AM said...

I hope you don't run out of floss, this is just too cute!

staci on Wednesday, March 18, 2009 7:13:00 AM said...

I too hope you don't run out of floss...you'll have this finished in no time :)

Carolyn on Wednesday, March 18, 2009 8:13:00 AM said...

Looking good, Heidi! I'm a coffee freak, so will have to add this to the list. I hope you have enough floss!!

CindyMae on Wednesday, March 18, 2009 9:25:00 AM said...

That piece is looking great!!! Hope you don't run out of floss!! Enjoy your day!

Lucy on Thursday, March 19, 2009 2:31:00 PM said...

I can't wait to do this piece...it is so cute! Nice job!

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez