Monday, March 16, 2009

Exchanges, Gifts, and more


My belated Birthday gift to an old friend Dawn has arrived at last. I crocheted her these two kitty potholders and cross stitched a cute little butterfly pillow. I am so glad you liked it. ^_^


Here are the scarves and hats I talked about that I did up to use up some of the leftover yarn I had. If any of you have been visiting my blog long enough you should recognize the multi colored purplish yarn called Plum Pudding as the yarn I used when I crocheted the girls there sweater hoodies here I believe I actually still have one more skein of this. I had ordered enough for thier hoodies and then found out they would be way too big so brought the size down and leaving me 3 extra skeins of it. The camo one was just one I had buried in the back so I thought it wold make a good scarf, I love the wavy effect that multi colored yarn does when its knitted like this. The hats and plum pudding scarf have been claimed by the kids so now I am not sure what to do with the camo one and dark blue one. You think they would sell in etsy? If so what seems like a good price?
I did stitch on coffin buzz last night but not too much was completed. Please excuse the crinkles and hoop mark. I scanned this in the scanner real quick. I am still working on the top motif which seems to be dragging for me. But today I think I will continue to work on it. With any luck I will have a stitching happy dance tomorrow though I still have laundry to do today so I will try to get done what I can stitchy wise.
I found out today also that my Fair and Square Easter round has arrived safely to Barbara CL so here they are. ^_^

3 comments on "Exchanges, Gifts, and more"

CindyMae on Monday, March 16, 2009 3:25:00 PM said...

I just love the items you sent Dawn! They are just lovely!! The items you made to use up the yarn look awesome! I just love all the colors in them!! Coffin Buzz is looking great!! Your Easter square is simply adorable!!

Yoyo on Monday, March 16, 2009 4:49:00 PM said...

Your friends' gifty package is lovely!! You can sure send that extra skein of Plum Pudding my way, that is a beautiful scarf!!! I love the way that wave came out. I want to see Coffin finished, I love that chart!

Unknown on Monday, March 16, 2009 4:55:00 PM said...

cute pressie for dawn and one of the pot holder actually looks like the plum pudding colours lol

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez