Monday, January 14, 2008

Sweater Completed and Collecting Shells WIP


Okay on Friday night I could proudly say I finished Kileys hoodie sweater so now both girls have matching outfits. You can also see Ruby had to watch the girls pose for the picture too, lol. Take a look:

Photobucket

So then after a week of crocheting I really needed to do some cross stitching and so I went and dug into my stash to see what inspired me. I felt like working on Collecting Shells and so I worked on her hair, none of it was done except maybe 2 or 3 stitches of her hair and so here is what I completed over Saturday and Sunday. This is also the one I chose for the TOl challenge which was to complete 1 WIP or UFO at least a year old. Well I started this one when Destiny was only a few months old which makes it 6 years old.

Collecting shells

7 comments on "Sweater Completed and Collecting Shells WIP"

Sharon on Monday, January 14, 2008 7:29:00 AM said...

The sweater's are so pretty! The girls look cute. Nice progress on your ufo!

Marita on Monday, January 14, 2008 11:38:00 AM said...

Cute sweaters.

Great job pulling out a UFO to work on. Progress is looking good.

Dawn B. on Monday, January 14, 2008 5:23:00 PM said...

Love the girls in there new sweaters. The WIP is looking good.

Dawn B. on Monday, January 14, 2008 5:24:00 PM said...

P.S like the new look of your blog as well.

stitcherw on Tuesday, January 15, 2008 7:33:00 PM said...

The hoodies look wonderful, so snuggly and warm. Shells looks great too, and you made a lot of headway. Good luck on finishing your WIP/UFO challenge, looks like you're off to a good start.
Sue

Felicity on Wednesday, January 16, 2008 5:15:00 PM said...

OH how gorgoues! I love them. My kids grew up in the tropics so had little need for winter wear.

I love the collecting shells project. It's similar in theme to what I am currently working on.

Did you get my Xmas letter?

Lillie on Monday, January 21, 2008 8:04:00 PM said...

Congratulations must have made both girls happy. Your WIP is looking good :D

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez