Friday, January 04, 2008

Bday/Xmas Club and Fair and Square Exchange



Here is the wonderful exchange I received from Jenna as she was my sender for the Birthday/xmas club. I love all the pretty flosses and I am showing you both sides of her pretty biscournu she sent and then theres the stitched piece that for the life of me I cannot remember what its called. She also sent me a gift certificate to Patternsonline. Thank you Jenna!

And I also received my squares from Vicki for Round 4 of the Fair and Square Exchange. I love this square! As you all know I love snowmen and this piece is just too cute. Thank you so much Vicki!

5 comments on "Bday/Xmas Club and Fair and Square Exchange"

Carol on Friday, January 04, 2008 8:06:00 AM said...

Great exchanges Heidi! And I hope my PIF for you arrives soon too :-)

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad that everything finally arrived. Leave it to the USPS to get it there really late! The square coaster piece is hardanger, if that's the word you were looking for. :) Enjoy!

Wanda on Friday, January 04, 2008 4:13:00 PM said...

Your birthday exchange is wonderful congrats! I think your F&S is simply beautiful. Will check back to see how you finish.

elizabeth on Sunday, January 06, 2008 6:31:00 AM said...

That snowman is darling! Any idea where to find the pattern?

Lillie on Sunday, January 06, 2008 10:41:00 PM said...

Wow! great gift and loved that adorable square from Vicki.

And a lovely blog makeover!!

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez