Friday, January 04, 2008

Bday/Xmas Club and Fair and Square Exchange



Here is the wonderful exchange I received from Jenna as she was my sender for the Birthday/xmas club. I love all the pretty flosses and I am showing you both sides of her pretty biscournu she sent and then theres the stitched piece that for the life of me I cannot remember what its called. She also sent me a gift certificate to Patternsonline. Thank you Jenna!

And I also received my squares from Vicki for Round 4 of the Fair and Square Exchange. I love this square! As you all know I love snowmen and this piece is just too cute. Thank you so much Vicki!

5 comments on "Bday/Xmas Club and Fair and Square Exchange"

Carol on Friday, January 04, 2008 8:06:00 AM said...

Great exchanges Heidi! And I hope my PIF for you arrives soon too :-)

Jenna on Friday, January 04, 2008 12:02:00 PM said...

I'm so glad that everything finally arrived. Leave it to the USPS to get it there really late! The square coaster piece is hardanger, if that's the word you were looking for. :) Enjoy!

wanda on Friday, January 04, 2008 4:13:00 PM said...

Your birthday exchange is wonderful congrats! I think your F&S is simply beautiful. Will check back to see how you finish.

Elizabeth - Scrappygolden on Sunday, January 06, 2008 6:31:00 AM said...

That snowman is darling! Any idea where to find the pattern?

Lillie on Sunday, January 06, 2008 10:41:00 PM said...

Wow! great gift and loved that adorable square from Vicki.

And a lovely blog makeover!!

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez