Monday, March 02, 2009

GREAT NEWS!!!!!!!


I got DH to wash Batista this weekend and he just sat in the tub and allowed himself to get washed and then since DH knows I cannot be around wet animals as it closes up my lungs (found this out the hard way) so he used the blow dryer on Batista, I guess it felt good cause he laid down until finished. And I guess that was just too tiring too cause he went into his kennel and curled up into his bed and went to sleep. ^_^


And here is how far I got on Coffin Buzz Saturday when I called my older sister Lynnette in Wyoming and found out that she is 5 weeks pregnant with their first child!! She is a fellow stitcher as well just no blog yet but I keep telling her to get one (hint, hint sis) Anyway I am sooo excited!!!!! Her and her boyfriend Shawn have been trying for nearly a year so its awesome she is finally going to be a mommy! Shawn is already hinting at her about a second child, LMAO. She hinted at a Layette set for the baby so.....
Anyway I put away Coffin Buzz and pulled out my Hooked on Crochet magazines and found this cute onsie, so I pulled out my white with sparkles and my green soft yarn and got to work. I have about 5 more rows of white left and then its time to work on the body. So I am telling you all that there will probably lots of baby stuff on here for the majority of the year. Her theme is Precious Moments of course, ^_^ Wanna hear something ironic? About 2 weeks ago I ordered some Caron baby yarn 2 lbs worth! Hey, they were on sale! What's a gal to do? So I hope its a girl cause one of them is pink and I don't recall what the other color was but anyway I still have 8 months to do everything. I had told her years ago that I would cross stitch her a baby blanket too for when she had a child so yes now its time to get that done. I have one baby afghan with 35 blocks at about 4.5 in x 4.5 in so I could use that or I may order another one with bigger blocks.

Oh! They have already picked out first names too Poe _____ Jones for a boy and Kachana_______Jones for a girl. Shawn picked the first names and Lynnette gets to fill in the middle names. Any ideas? I already told her I am calling her son PJ if she has a boy as Poe is wierd to me but Its after Shawns favorite poet Edgar Allan Poe.

Happy Stitching!

3 comments on "GREAT NEWS!!!!!!!"

Anonymous said...

Now that is one comfortable looking dog. lol

Congrats on your sister's great news. Poe seems a little odd to me, too, but I've known some odder. LIke Admiral and Persephone.

Lillie on Tuesday, March 03, 2009 6:13:00 AM said...

Batista is so sweet.

Congrads to your sis. Looking forward to your crochet progress.

Dawn B. on Tuesday, March 03, 2009 5:28:00 PM said...

Congrats to your sis. Love the dogie story. I look forward to your gift's arrival.

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez