Monday, March 09, 2009

Small Crochet Purse



Here is what i did over the weekend. Friday Destiny asked me to make her a purse so that night I sat down and planned it out. She wanted some flowers on hers and I put them where she wanted them. She also had this little lizard that we opted to add to one of the flowers. So then Kiley wanted one too but without the flowers, she sat with me last night until it was completed. She refused to go to bed until then, Luckily by 10 pm I was finished with it. Anyway so this was my pattern so here it is free for you to use.

Materials:

Small amounts of 2 colors of your choice
I (5.5mm) crochet hook

NOTE: Hold both colors together throughout entire pattern

Bottom

Rnd 1: Holding both colors together Ch 22. sc in 2nd ch from hook across to end. turn(21 sc)

Rnd 2: thru 9: ch 1, sc across to end. (21 sc) Do NOT fasten off.

Sides

NOTE: Join with slip stitch at end of each round.

Rnd 10 - 11: Ch 1, sc across all around all 4 sides of bottom. (58 sc)

Rnd 12: ch 3, dc in each sc around all 4 sides. (58 dc)

Rnd 13: ch 1, sc in each dc (58 sc)

Rnd 14: Repeat Rnd 12

Rnd 15: Repeat Rnd 13

Rnd 16: Repeat Rnd 12

Rnd 17: Repeat Rnd 13. Do NOT fasten off

Flap

Rnd 18: starting on corner, Dc in each sc across back only. turn. (21 dc)

Rnd 19: ch 1, sc in each dc across, turn (21 sc)

Rnd 20: Repeat Rnd 18

Rnd 21: Repeat Rnd 19. Do not turn. Do fasten off.

Handles

Rnd 1: holding both strands together ch 45, sc in 2nd chain from hook across. Turn (44 sc)

Rnd 2: Ch 1 sc in each sc across. Fasten off. (44 sc)

Attach handles to sides of purse. Attach flower button to front of purse under flap and close between 2 dc on flap.

Decorate outside as you want and enjoy!

EDIT:: Now in pdf format! Click here

4 comments on "Small Crochet Purse"

Anita on Monday, March 09, 2009 5:11:00 AM said...

You have some wonderful pictures of your daughters on your blog. Thank you for stopping by my blog and left me comments. As far as the small circle yo yo, you can use more than just one if you feel the sizes are too small. I was going to use the small circle yo yo on the rose biscornu, the size was just perfect except I was not able to find the matching fabric.

CindyMae on Monday, March 09, 2009 9:18:00 AM said...

Too cute!!! I just love them both. What a little sweetie, holding her own!

Yoyo on Tuesday, March 10, 2009 10:17:00 AM said...

Well they turned out really cute. I bet the girls will just carry them absolutely everywhere!

Lillie on Wednesday, March 11, 2009 10:13:00 AM said...

A lovely finish. Destiny is so pretty.

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez