Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Fair and Square Round 12 and goodies


So here is the onsie as of last night. I have one row of the green done. Its not so mint coloured though, its darker.
My Round 12 for Fair and square from Sonda M. arrived last night as well. Their perfect, I don't know if you can tell but there are so many beads on this square. Thank you Sonda! Sonda is a year behind as well, can you tell she stitched 2008? Its ok though.
And my package from Silkweaver also came in. I got three white 9 x 13 32 count Laguna fabrics for my Fair and Square exchanges and this mocha opalescent was there colour of the week and I couldn't help getting a cut of it. There were also some beads and treasures on sale as well so I grabbed a few. This is the first bit of stash I have gotten in awhile. So I was happy when it arrived. :)

DH has staff duty yet again today so I plan to complete my last 2 exchanges today for Fair and Sqaure. I think I may post pone signing up for the next few rounds so I can complete some stuff for my sisters baby before its born. But we will see how that goes as the Spring round has just opened up for sign ups and I am itching to join! Anyway i have a signature square to stitch up and get mailed out if the weather remains nice and I can also mail out a much belated birthday gift as well.

Happy Stitching!

1 comments on "Fair and Square Round 12 and goodies"

CindyMae on Wednesday, March 04, 2009 2:37:00 PM said...

I love the onsie! It is turning out really cute! That is a great square from Sonda M. I love the beads on it! Great new goodies from Silkweaver too!

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez