Friday, February 27, 2009

Snowmen!


I had completely forgot that several months ago I had joined an ornament of the month club. Each month you get to make Christmas ornaments and try new crafts at the same time. Well yesterday these three little guys showed up in my mailbox. ^_^ They needed to be hand painted and then ornament glitter was added to the white areas after the paint was dry. So in about 3 or 4 hours these 3 little snowmen were ready! So now they will each get wrapped in bubble wrap and carefully placed into our ornament box till Christmas.

DH has Staff Duty today (24 hour shift) so I have plenty of stitching time after I get the house cleaned up, laundry done, and grocery shopping done. I am hoping to get a good amount stitched on Coffin buzz as I only finished one motif and about 3 letters last night after finishing the snowmen before I had to go to bed as DH was falling asleep next to me.

HAppy Stitching everyone and as always I appreciate your wonderful comments!








6 comments on "Snowmen!"

Nataku on Friday, February 27, 2009 6:43:00 AM said...

those are really cute. where the heck do you find all the time to do this stuff? lol

CindyMae on Friday, February 27, 2009 12:04:00 PM said...

Those are so cute!! I love them, great job!

Meari on Friday, February 27, 2009 6:01:00 PM said...

Very cute!

Dani - tkdchick on Saturday, February 28, 2009 5:31:00 PM said...

Lovely little ornaments!

I just noticed your weight loss ticker... good luck! You can do it!

stitcherw on Saturday, February 28, 2009 8:15:00 PM said...

Very cute, I'll bet they were a lot of fun to do. Noticed your ticker too, good luck on the weight loss.
Sue

Lana on Sunday, March 01, 2009 11:52:00 AM said...

Those are adorable! Right up my alley as you know how I love snowmen!!! lol! Love all the updates on Bautista! He is SOOO cute!

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez