Thursday, February 12, 2009


The last few days, the idea of doing any kind of crafting has just made me dread it. So all my yarn, threads, fabrics, and patterns have been tucked away out of sight. I know absolutely horrible! I think its my depression hitting that has done this so my one thing that depresses me is my weight and I know I need to drop some serious weight so as a motivation to myself and possibly others, I have put a weight loss ticker up above so you all can see my weight loss. Yes you read correctly, I want to lose 86.6 lbs. My goal is to workout for one hour 5 days a week if not more. So everyone wish me luck! And if I don't post tomorrow you.

2 comments on " "

GoldenAngelsWorks on Thursday, February 12, 2009 5:51:00 AM said...

I hope you can do what you have set out to do.

I need to lose about 35-40... this is the heaviest weight I have ever been even during pregnancies.

Bev on Friday, February 13, 2009 1:31:00 PM said...

hope your feeling better today, its crap when you get fed up because of your weight, i have ben dieting at a class for 3 weeks now and doing crap, in fact i have been browsing the web to stop me eating all the galaxy that is in the cupboard!!! , love the valentine freebie too very cute

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez