Thursday, February 26, 2009

Totally Useless SAL and other "stuff"



Ok first a few days ago I joined this Totally Useless SAL, it doesn't add any work to what I already do so it makes it so easy to continue to do and sounds fun as I always throw my orts onto the floor to be vacuumed up later.... Well you all know since having a 11 week old puppy, he eats everything he can find so my orts can no longer go onto my floor so this ensures it. If you want to know more or even join in you can look here. I have a few scrap flosses, some papers off new flosses and yes thats a yellow crayon. It was going to be part of something but then I changed my mind so I just tossed it into here. I got tired of working on secret projects and having nothing to post or talk about and I was just plain bored! So I dug through my freebies and found this one by Plum Street Samplers. I really like the saying so yes I was compelled to do it. It's called Coffin Buzz and I am stitching it on silkweavers Peaceful Waters 32 ct Belfast Linen. You can find it here, just scroll down.

And I will leave you with a picture of Batista who continues to test my patience and make me laugh. He thinks he is a cat, he steals yarn and eats my geraniums! I found one the other morning all over my house, he murdered the poor thing, LOL. Ok so I was livid when I saw it so no picture as it would have been blurry, I was shaking mad. So now he is Kenneled at night and while we are out of the house. Today he was locked up all day as Kiley had school and then I had issues with getting Destiny's blood sugars above 56 and staying there and even now I am skeptical. Anyway to shows his distaste even though we took him outside to play and potty when I got home, he peed and pooped in my house. He normally is pretty good about going outside but he hates the evening cold and potty's when he gets mad at DH and I. OK anyway what made me laugh about this photo is I had threatened my girls with a spoon if they didn't clean there room up as it was trashed. Which of course worked as they cleaned up immediately. Anyway I put the spoon down and Batista took off with it like he was volunteering to supervise and deal out punishment if necessary, LMAO

3 comments on "Totally Useless SAL and other "stuff""

Lucy on Thursday, February 26, 2009 2:42:00 PM said...

OMG...thank you for the link to coffee buzz...I love it. Also saw the Edward and Jacob FOB...I know a young lady who would love that!

Smily-Света on Friday, February 27, 2009 1:29:00 AM said...

Hello from SAL-mate :)

Yoyo on Monday, March 02, 2009 10:47:00 AM said...

Okay, I'm late I'm late. The Totally Useless SAL is getting so many participants it's taking me a while to get to you all. Good work girl!! Looking forward to your next progress report.

Congratulations on your sister's new baby. I love seeing baby goodies....there will be a little blanket I suppose? And you are so lucky to have a dog that will sit quietly in the bathtub!!

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez