Monday, February 02, 2009

MLOTS and Cat in Window


I finally got a scroll frame! Paid something like $45 from ebay for one that comes with three sizes of scroll bars and two sizes for the height part. Anyway I spent the entire weekend adding beads to every area I was forced to skip because I had a hoop. So now I am done for now with the beading. I am now back to stitching on her but am so happy I can now add the beads as I go without worry that they will be broken from a hoop plus I love this scroll frame! I am going to wait on the outline of her hand until I complete her face and her other hand so I can do it all at once.
101 Granny Squares pg 90
Cat In The Window Potholder
Finished Jan 2009
Crocheted

I fnished this cute potholder last week but i spaced on snapping a photo and blogging about it. I had the intent on sending it to my older sister but the girls loved it so much they insisted on us keeping it here.

2 comments on "MLOTS and Cat in Window"

GoldenAngelsWorks on Monday, February 02, 2009 5:54:00 AM said...

These are looking wonderful!

mainely stitching on Monday, February 02, 2009 1:26:00 PM said...

Hello Heidi! I see we are partners in the upcoming Easter FS exchange - hooray! I just wanted to check with you in regard to "extras". Do you have a preference? I prefer to send & recieve only the stitched pieces, but if you feel differently, please let me know. :)

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez