Friday, January 30, 2009

Round 11 and Basketball



Here is Kiley holding her trophy and certificate for Instructional basketball. The season is over and she loved every moment of playing. The bottom picture is Destiny being a goofball while awaiting practice to end. The coach is hoping that they let her do a season of soccer so the girls have something to do this spring as all the spring sports are more for the boys. I hope they let her cause cheerleading for Destiny also ends next week and that means they are done with sports till the fall as nothing is offered during the summer for whatever reason. But they could both do soccer if they allow the basketball coach to do it. Destiny still has Brownie scouts till May though. And this Saturday and Sunday we have cookie sales at the shoppette!

Here is my Fair and Square Exchange Round 11 to Veronique D. (no Blog). I am so glad you liked them Veronique as they were a joy to stitch for you. :)
EDITED TO ADD: This was a from from here called Plant Kindness

As for my hat I was crocheting in the multicolored wool yarn, I ran out, its taking more than the pattern said it would. The pattern is a freebie and I am not sure if it was actually tested but oh well I will order more wool yarn today and finish it later. I did start on another hat out of a book I have and I know I have more than enough yarn. You'll see that probably sometime next week as I am itching to pull out MLOTS again. I do have errands to run today but DH has staff duty all day Sunday again so if anything I will get lots of stitching done that day. Today I have laundry to do and Destiny is home as there is no school for some weird reason today.

Happy Stitching!

4 comments on "Round 11 and Basketball"

Vonna Pfeiffer on Friday, January 30, 2009 5:08:00 AM said...

Your girls are sweet Heidi, and if I'm not mistaken Kylie looks like your husband and Destiny looks like you :o)
Lovely Squares !

stitcherw on Saturday, January 31, 2009 6:31:00 PM said...

They look like they are having fun. Hope things work out with the soccer. My nephews play it and really enjoy it. Your square turned out lovely, and your Lady of the Snow is making good progress. Love the color of the hat you're making. Hope you get the rest of the yarn you need to finish soon, it is so hard to wait.
Sue

Dawn B. on Monday, February 02, 2009 6:22:00 AM said...

Congrats to her on the basketball trophy. Love the pot holder. My birthday is comming up...LOL
The stitching is comming along very nice.

Nataku on Friday, February 27, 2009 6:55:00 AM said...

i miss them and i miss you and your hubby. come home!! i need my sister!!! i love you guys!!

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez