Monday, January 26, 2009

Lots of pics!


Here is MLOTS as of Friday. I had put her away to work on a gift but then decided it would be better for my older DS to do it and give it as she is low on funds atm. So then I decided to pull out some yarn and crochet. Can you tell what it is or going to be? Its being done with Lion Wool Prints - Flower Garden. Its a freebie hat pattern. My winter hat from last year was lost somewhere and I have yet to buy a new one so I thought I would just crochet myself one. :)

Above is my girls, just doing some coloring and being cute :) and below is Bobby and Michael, they haven't been shown in awhile so I thought I would post a photo of them I took a week ago. Their cage was cleaned out later in the day and food refilled, I just had the camera in my hand that morning.

And look at the snow we got this weekend! It came down in fast huge chunks. The girls were thrilled as they wanted to make a snowman with daddy the next day. But later on it rained and it is all now melted. My Geraniums that I have indoors are starting to flower surprisingly. :) And Below is Kiley at her Instructional basketball practice. This Tuesday the 27th is her last practice before the season ends. The bottom pic is Destiny waiting to go home after the kids have their snack, she is watching the older kids play basketball.

0 comments on "Lots of pics!"

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez