Sunday, January 18, 2009


Alright, this weekend I did get some stitching done. I completed my 2 signature squares for the first two exchanges of 2009. So yay! Sorry you will have to wait till they receive it before you can view what I stitched for them. Hopefully i can get to the post office on Tuesday to get them out. DH has gone to play poker with the boys tonight and the girls are tucked into their beds, not quite asleep yet so i may have to poke my head in and see if I can quiet them down a bit. Anyway I think I am going to put on a movie and stitch on MLOTS. I also want to get a scroll frame where the fabric fits inbetween two pieces of the scroll so you dont have to baste or velcro the fabric to it. Does anyone know a good one? I want one I can sit on the couch with.

0 comments on " "

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez