Tuesday, January 06, 2009

My Lady Of Snow



So here she is as of last night. I have finished across from her. I put a box on the section I just completed so you can kind of see the amount that is completed on her. I am working my way up before I go about finishing her dress below. So yes soon enough she will have a head and even the owl will be there though I am not sure how about putting the owl on cause her entire arm is beads and you all know I do those last so I may have to put some stitches in just so I can count correctly on her hand and owl placement and then remove the stitches afterward.

Destiny had her Optometry appointment today and the Dr dilated her eyes with three different drops so she is blind for the day. Well at least on the part of seeing up close. So I decided to keep her home today and she will return tomorrow. She even got those cool sunglasses, lol. He said her eyes are very healthy so yay! No glasses!

Anyone get any snow? We did! We got about 2 to 4 inches yesterday and another couple of inches overnight. They delayed school by 2 hours yesterday but everything is on time today.

2 comments on "My Lady Of Snow"

GoldenAngelsWorks on Tuesday, January 06, 2009 5:45:00 AM said...

MLOTS is coming out very beautiful.

BW on Sunday, January 11, 2009 1:50:00 PM said...

I have this piece in my to do pile. I am hoping to start it in the not too distant future. Your work shows me just how beautiful she will be. :)

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez