Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas and stitching




So here is a few Christmas pictures. I made this cherry pie from scratch and everybody loved it. I also made German cookies for the first time and DH's grandparents loved them so much they took some home! Huge compliment for me. :) Everybody had a great time and the kids were drowning in gifts as they had pressies sent from Wyoming and Texas from family. By the evening we were all ready for an early bedtime. How was everyone's Christmas?
And here is My lady of snow. The dark blue part on the left extends all to the width of her dress at this part so as soon as this area is complete I plan to stitch upwards and work towards her head and the owl. I also ordered a scroll frame so i can hopefully put her on it and be able to attach the beads as I go so there won't be a bunch of emtpy spaces.

6 comments on "Christmas and stitching"

GoldenAngelsWorks on Monday, December 29, 2008 5:15:00 AM said...

Looks like it was a great Christmas.
Your stitching is coming along beautifully.

staci on Monday, December 29, 2008 7:30:00 AM said...

Wonderful pic of your girls, they look so sweet :) The pie looks delish too ;)

stitcherw on Monday, December 29, 2008 3:05:00 PM said...

Sounds like a great Christmas, and your pie looks very yummy. Nice progress on your Lady too, she's looking lovely.
Sue

Dawn B. on Wednesday, December 31, 2008 11:17:00 AM said...

The girls are cute as buttons. Happy New Year.

Felicity on Monday, January 05, 2009 2:24:00 AM said...

Gorgeous girls! Yummy-looking pie!

Fabulous tree! I hope that New Year was just as much fun for you.
I hope 2009 is a better year all round.

Unknown on Monday, January 05, 2009 5:41:00 AM said...

Look at that adorable tree...and those beautiful children! That pie looks delicious! I want a piece of it, LOL! I guess it's time for breakfast, LOL!

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez