Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas!


Merry Christmas and a Happy New year everyone! Don't forget to track Santa, Heres a free tracker: Here

I'll have stitching to show later along with some Christmas photos. I just am in the middle of baking and so I don't want to touch my fabric or camera.

5 comments on "Merry Christmas!"

Chiloe on Wednesday, December 24, 2008 8:44:00 AM said...

Merry christmas! Joyeux Noel !! Feliz Navidad !!!

Dani - tkdchick on Wednesday, December 24, 2008 5:13:00 PM said...

Merry Christmas!!!!

Dawn B. on Thursday, December 25, 2008 4:14:00 AM said...

Merry Christmas!!!! I love the crochet snowman and women.

GoldenAngelsWorks on Monday, December 29, 2008 5:15:00 AM said...

I had totally forgotten about the santa tracker. Thank you so much. My youngest boy spent the entire day tracking santa on christmas eve. (I was not allowed to close that window) LOL

Desi on Sunday, January 04, 2009 4:48:00 PM said...

Say, Heidi, the technique you are using for Lady of the Snow is intriguing. I've never stitched a piece that way. How do you do it? Are there a bunch of threads hanging off the back? If so, how do you keep them from tangling?

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez