Monday, December 01, 2008


Wow almost 2 weeks since my last post. Sorry everyone. I finished book 3 and 4 of the twilight series. loved it all. I have to say this is a must read. Anyway my desktop crashed. Its dead and headed for desktop heaven, lol. So I am using my husbands laptop till we buy our new desktop which could be today or tomorrow unless we order one online.

we finished our xmas shopping for the kids too and I have most of them wrapped and under the tree. I would share pics but I am not entirely sure how to do it on this laptop.

I have stitched a little bit on my lady of snow but not too much and i picked up my crocheting again. I did about another 15 more rows on the blanket I have been working on.

I have been sick for 2 weeks now. I have this chronic cough and chest congestion thing going on, a friend of mine who is a nurse said I sounded like I have a bronchial infection. Oh yay! I am doing a bit better but still run down and I have a chronic cough so I haven't felt like blogging or even crafting too terribly much. Just trying to get xmas presents done and my family's into the mail.

Can you believe its already December? Has everyone put up their xmas decorations yet? we put up a lot of ours but we need to go buy new lights for outside.

I also recieved my round 10 fair and square squares too. :)

2 comments on " "

Lucy on Monday, December 01, 2008 8:25:00 AM said...

I'm in the Twilight series but my crafting has taken over. Hope you feel better soon.

stitcherw on Sunday, December 07, 2008 5:32:00 PM said...

Sounds like it has been quite hectic. Sorry to hear about the computer, hope you enjoy the new one and the transition isn't to much of a pain. Also, hope you're feeling better soon, holidays are a miserable time to be ill. I haven't started the twilight series, but it is on my to read list.
Sue

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez