Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Birthday, doll, and Christmas


Happy 7th Birthday sweetie!
November 14, 2008

Here is my Fair and Square Christmas Round from Jennifer B. above and my Fair and Square Round 10 to Joan S below
And here is the doll I crocheted for Kiley. remember me telling you I was making this one and ran out of yarn for her arms. Well it came in and so I finished her up today.
I also made 3 loaves of banana Nut bread today. This is my all time fav recipe. It comes from my Grandma on my mothers side. I make this every Thanksgiving and Christmas though anytime your in the mood for it you could make it. Here is the recipe for it too in case anyone wants to try it out. Please let me know if you do and what you think.

3 comments on "Birthday, doll, and Christmas"

Karin on Tuesday, November 18, 2008 6:27:00 PM said...

Great finish on the doll! I'll have to give the recipe a go at some point in time as well - it looks delicious.

Lucy on Wednesday, November 19, 2008 9:27:00 AM said...

OMG, Kiley is so cute!!!!
P.S. I tagged you by the way in my blog...check it out!

stitcherw on Sunday, November 23, 2008 4:06:00 PM said...

She looks so happy, wish her happy birthday from me. Cute squares, and the doll looks fun and very cuddly. As to the bread, yum, it looks delicious.
Sue

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez