Friday, November 07, 2008

Collecting Shells and an apple crumble


Here is she again. What you see done outside her is what i have done over the last 2 days. There is so much to do above her I truly wonder if this will be finished in 2008 or if it will be a 2009 finish. I am guessing more like 2009 unless I ONLY work on this for the remainder of the year.

Here is the Southern Apple crumble I made last night for dessert. This is a huge hit with everyone so I felt I had to finally share it with you all. :) Mine also has chocolate chips because it calls for an oatmeal cookie mix and the only one we have at the PX comes with chocolate chips and I never feel like picking them out, besides a little chocolate never hurt anyone right? The recipe is here. I always add extra nuts too as I love that crunch they give mixed with the warm gooey apples.

6 comments on "Collecting Shells and an apple crumble"

GoldenAngelsWorks on Friday, November 07, 2008 3:06:00 PM said...

She is beautiful. I also have this one as a UFO.... dying to get back to her.

Anonymous said...

Collecting shells is adorable!

Lucy on Saturday, November 08, 2008 7:54:00 PM said...

Okay...so I love desserts!!! This one looks absolutely delicious!

Dawn B. on Sunday, November 09, 2008 5:46:00 AM said...

Wow...Both look really good.

stitcherw on Sunday, November 09, 2008 5:09:00 PM said...

Shells is so pretty, but what a lot of detail. Good luck working on her, I'll keep my fingers crossed for your 2008 target. The apple crumble looks wonderful, and having the chocolate chips in it sounds like a wonderful addition. Fun Halloween pictures, they looked adorable all dressed up.
Sue

Tama on Wednesday, November 12, 2008 12:09:00 AM said...

Your Shells looks great - I've got this project and the boy that matches kitted up to start next year. Yours makes me want to start now!

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez