Thursday, November 06, 2008


So huge history was made obama won! Happy days right? No I am so upset. He wants to take away military raises. Excuse me but our soldiers risk there lives everyday out there and deserve every penny earned and its not like they were that much in the first place but still. Everyone deserves a yearly raise. Not to mention he wants to remove the US flag from the uniform and get rid of our national anthem! Where the hell is your American pride Obama???

Okay rant about politics is so over!

Anyway, I did pick up an old WIP. My collecting shells one. You see at the beginning of the year on one of the groups I belonged to we were all challenged to finish some WIP that was at least 1 year old. Well this one I have had since Destiny was a baby and she is going to be 7 on the 14th so yes its over 6 years old! Thats insane for a medium project. Anyway I have most of the girl finished and decided to get some of the background in. I just picked it up last night so not too much to show yet. Maybe I can post a pic up tomorrow but I really am going to just abandoned all other WIP's right now and work on collecting shells so I can just be done with it. The crafting bug just isn't there too much lately as I am stressing over everything! DH leaves for Haz 11 training on the 16th thru the 20th and that we have to pay for up front and its appr $600.00 USD We don't have the money for it so DH is looking to get an advance for it. Granted we will get paid back for it so not a huge deal but right in the middle with holidays and all the extra money that gets spent during this time of year. Lets just say that I think book 3 and 4 of the Twilight series was my last purchase for me for the year.

Destiny has the next 6 days off of school for whatever their stupid reasoning for it was and she has already started by fighting with her sister non stop today! I am at the point where my head is going to explode! We have also had moving trucks and people non stop in and out of our building as 2 families are PCSing. And since we live on the first floor the movers can't help but bump our doorbell a million times a day. Its too bad I cannot disconnect it. I am so tired lately too perhaps from all the stress is all I can figure. I will be better after xmas is over. Things can return to normal.

Has anyone started their fall decorating? I realised this year that I have next to no autumn decorations....I wonder why that is. Anyway I may have to try and remedy that this year.

2 comments on " "

Dawn B. on Thursday, November 06, 2008 10:36:00 AM said...

I agree with you about our latest presedent elect. He is so the wrong person.

Vonna Pfeiffer on Thursday, November 06, 2008 1:04:00 PM said...

I'm not in ecstasy either Heidi, and I hope that he doesn't take away the military raises.

My husband is a civil servant that works for the Navy...so I understand...

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez