Thursday, February 12, 2009

Fair and Square Round 11


DH brought me home something to cheer up my day. It wasn't from him though. It was from
him though. It was my Round 11 Fair and square squares from Veronique D (no blog) in France! How exciting is that?? I love it! Thank you so much Veronique. :)

Also a few days ago I was searching Joann fabrics online and found 2 fabrics i absolutely fell in love with for my friendship quilt so I ordered a bunch, hopefully enough of it. These are the images from the website. Here they are:

0 comments on "Fair and Square Round 11"

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez