Friday, February 20, 2009

Is it Christmas Already?


Ok I know its not, lol. I had ordered some (6 skeins) holiday Red Heart yarn called Holly & Ivy that was on sale as its after Christmas. And it came in yesterday along with my new crochet hooks! They are the new Soft Touch Crochet Hooks so of course I had to try them out and I love them! I got the entire set of 8 in this free case. So thats what i did last night. And my yarn is all in a bundle because at 4 am Batista decided he wanted out of his kennel and was so loud I sleepily opened the door and went back to bed. Well DH gets up an hour later and Batista has taken every shoe he can find and put it in his bed and stolen mommy's yarn too! The little booger, LOL. So now this skein will get rolled up into a ball.

I was working on some presents the last few days and so I can't show you of course until after they receive them, so I will leave you with a few pictures of Batista, Kiley and Bobby playing.

5 comments on "Is it Christmas Already?"

Lucy on Friday, February 20, 2009 8:06:00 AM said...

Don't say Christmas...please!!!! I'm still recovering! Those needles look nice!

CindyMae on Friday, February 20, 2009 12:11:00 PM said...

Beautiful colors! And I must say that Batista, Kiley and Bobby are just gorgeous as well!

Dani - tkdchick on Saturday, February 21, 2009 8:53:00 AM said...

Your puppy is just adorable!

stitcherw on Sunday, February 22, 2009 7:44:00 PM said...

Cute pictures, they look like they are having quite the fun. Lovely yarn and hooks too. I've seen the soft touch ones but not tried them.
Sue

Dawn B. on Monday, February 23, 2009 3:55:00 PM said...

Guess you can get an early start on Christmas this way...LOL
Cute little puppy, Bunnie and kido.

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez