Tuesday, February 17, 2009

It's a boy!


How was everyone's Valentines day? Mine was great! We all piled into the car and went to see DH's Oma and Opa, and then went sledding, what fun! And then we went to Graf and did some shopping. DH bought some clothes and a new pair of shoes! Yes, I am that girl that needs a room for her clothes and shoes. :) I got him a stuffed animal puppy and a box of heart chocolates. No nothing stitched as he would give me that "wtf?" look. I was going to take a pic to show you all but Kiley ran off with him that evening and then was sick on it. She became ill till last night when she was finally able to keep food down. She is happy today though. So I think she ate some bad yogurt we had just bought at the store.

Ok so about a month ago we saw Husky mix puppies, they were just the cutest things ever! So i told DH I want a Husky puppy! He asked the lady if she would sell us one but she said no, she was keeping 5 dogs in her little apartment! Irritated and determined to get me one he looked in the papers for the entire month and then this Sunday he saw in the paper someone who finds the dog for you and so we enlisted her services. Monday at noon we got an email from her showing us pure breed husky puppies in our price range! The downside was it was a 2 1/2 hour drive to there and luckily the owners agreed to let us go there yesterday (Monday) as DH was off for the holiday. We got there with some help as there house was in a bad area and kind of hidden away from the road. Anyway after meeting momma and all three puppies. Kiley and I agreed on this little guy. We had originally wanted the black one but it was a female and I really wanted a male which the two brown ones were. Dad is all brown as well. They showed us pictures. He sat in my lap the entire ride home! He refused to sit in the back seat with Kiley. He slept in his bed the entire night and is also house trained and has all his shots. We are going to have him chipped as well and possibly fixed. Did I mention he loves the snow but hates the stairs? We have to go up and down stairs to get in and out of the apartment and he is a big boy already at 2 1/2 months old. Oh before I forget, DH decided on his name its Batista! If you or your spouse watches WWE then you know where this name came from. He sure is my favorite wrestler!

I have no stitching to show you. I am working on something but its going slow as I seem to be distracting by everything lately. I have a present to get done up and a fair and square Easter exchange to stitch up and a huge migraine to boot. Plus I have a house to clean and laundry to do before I can sit and stitch so wish me luck! LOL.

EDITED TO ADD:

Yes, Batista will be going back to the states with us. He is allowed where ever the Army sends us next! ^_^

4 comments on "It's a boy!"

Chiloe on Tuesday, February 17, 2009 5:30:00 AM said...

What a cutie ;-) Are you going to be able to bring it back to the US when you'll move back?

Chiloe on Tuesday, February 17, 2009 5:34:00 AM said...

BTW: I love your new template ;-)

Linda K's Stitching Corner on Tuesday, February 17, 2009 11:08:00 AM said...

I really like your Blog and the way it is layed out. I love your Puppy too. He is so cute and so adorable. I could give him lots of Hugs right now.

Your Stitching is beautiful. Keep it up.

Take care & Happy Stitching

Nataku on Wednesday, February 18, 2009 11:39:00 PM said...

tell your hubby i am stealing his hat ^_^

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez