Friday, February 13, 2009

Valentine Emery Model Finished!


Well here it is. My model is complete though I think my ribbon bows leave something to be desired.

OH! Something important as I have had many people ask me about the Winter round I did for the fair and square exchange. A fellow stitcher has helped me locate the website where you can get the pattern FREE, it's here Thank you so much LaJuanna!

4 comments on "Valentine Emery Model Finished!"

Yoyo on Friday, February 13, 2009 10:55:00 AM said...

This is a darling emery!! I'm going to do it up real quick. But your link to the Winter round didn't work, can you please give it to us again.

Unknown on Friday, February 13, 2009 11:03:00 AM said...

Yea I had just realized that and got it all fixed. It works now. :) Feel free to email me a pic of your completed Emery, I would love to see it. :)

stitcherw on Sunday, February 15, 2009 12:37:00 PM said...

Your emery is so sweet, great finish.
Sue

Sweet Sue on Thursday, February 19, 2009 5:50:00 PM said...

Hi Heidi, nice to hear back from you:) I've added you to my blogroll. Thx for the lovely emery freebie!

Sincerely, Stitchinsweetsue

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez