Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Fair and Square Winter Round



I heard from Sonda M. today that she has received my squares. I think that's the longest journey to the USA that my squares have taken. It took them 2 weeks to get to Oregon but I am thankful they are there safely and that Sonda likes them so much. These were so fun to stitch. This was a freebie but I have no idea where it was from because there is no website printed on the pattern so if anyone knows, can you please let me know?

Now the Easter round has begun so I need to stitch those up, but what to stitch? I am going to have to dig through all my patterns I think.

Happy Stitching!

4 comments on "Fair and Square Winter Round"

Vonna Pfeiffer on Wednesday, February 04, 2009 3:52:00 AM said...

VERY pretty! Great job!

stitcherw on Sunday, February 08, 2009 5:49:00 PM said...

Lovely square, your earlier finish of the potholder was very cute too, loved the cat on it. Glad the scroll frame is working so well for you, sounds like it will make doing Lady much easier.
Sue

Dawn B. on Monday, February 09, 2009 2:40:00 PM said...

Very nice sqaure. Hope you enjoy the scroll frame.

Anonymous said...

It's pretty!!
Love to see your blog!!
____________________________________
Cross stitch

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez