Sunday, March 30, 2008

TOL Sampler Happy Dance!


TOL 2007 Sampler

18 count Beige Aida

Started: January 2007

Completed: March 30, 2008


I just had to finish this, it was getting on my nerves, I was so close to a finish. So I completed it last night and then started on my monochromatic biscournu exchange. I know my exchange deadlines are like a month away but I want to get them finished before I realize the dates a week away, lol. I'll probably do like 1 each week or something so I can still stitch on something to show on this blog. My DMC color that i needed for my 2008 EMS sampler arrived so after I complete the biscournu for my exchange I am going to work on that so I can catch up.


Oh! I forgot to post this last time, its the Day 10 SAL for SMO members. Heres my progress so far as of a few weeks ago. I still have to fill in the castle, stitch the 3 snowmen and then the snowflakes. I just completed the snow and the windows.



9 comments on "TOL Sampler Happy Dance!"

Dani - tkdchick on Sunday, March 30, 2008 3:24:00 PM said...

Congrast on your HD!!!

stitcherw on Sunday, March 30, 2008 5:34:00 PM said...

It looks wonderful, congratulations on such a lovely finish. Your SMO SAL piece is moving along well also, this design is so cute. Your earlier finishes of the pillow and frog tin were beautiful as well. Hope you're feeling better now.
Sue

Carol on Monday, March 31, 2008 7:54:00 AM said...

Congratulations Heidi!!

Dawn B. on Tuesday, April 01, 2008 2:25:00 PM said...

Nice finish and great start.

staci on Wednesday, April 02, 2008 7:15:00 AM said...

Congrats on your sampler finish!!! It's wonderful!!!

Sharon on Wednesday, April 02, 2008 6:34:00 PM said...

Your TOL is so beautiful! Congrats on a great finish!

Karin on Friday, April 04, 2008 3:00:00 PM said...

I love the TOL sampler - congrats on the finish.

Lillie on Tuesday, April 08, 2008 1:41:00 AM said...

A very pretty sampler.

Felicity on Thursday, April 10, 2008 2:35:00 PM said...

Congratulations! It's beautiful.

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez