Thursday, March 06, 2008

Snowman


2008 January Calender
SanMan Originals
32 count Opalescent
Started and Completed March 06, 2008
I had to take a break from all the big projects and just get in a little finish. Now this was little, its like 28 by 28 stitches. But its cute. :)
Okay back to my Chinese Goddess of Mercy, gotta get that moon done!

5 comments on "Snowman"

Anonymous said...

Really cute finish :) I love small things like that because I feel like I accomplished something!

Dani - tkdchick on Thursday, March 06, 2008 9:25:00 PM said...

Small finishes are fun and he looks like lots of fun!

Ulla on Thursday, March 06, 2008 11:47:00 PM said...

This snowman is really cute!

Dawn B. on Friday, March 07, 2008 3:31:00 AM said...

Very cute..I have not done the calender ones yet.

Meari on Monday, March 10, 2008 9:20:00 AM said...

Very cute. Congrats on your finish!

Translate

Current WIP's

Current WIP's
My Lady of the Snow

Chinesse Goddess of Mercy

My Awards

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Anime I've Seen/Read

Inuyasha
One Piece
Samurai Shamploo
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Deathnote
Code Geass
Fooly Cooly
Yu Yu Hakusho
Rurouni Kenshin
Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
Naruto
Naruto Shippuden
Fairy Tail
Tower of God
Bleach
Chobits
 

Crafting Time Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez